This course will allow participants to learn effective skills and strategies for using Charlotte Danielson's Frameworks in a summative setting in order to more effectively:
1. Identify evidence at the component/element level during formal and informal observations;
2. Use evidence to effectively rate staff on the levels of performance for each domain;
3. Acquire strategies to support effective collaborative conferencing around formal and informal observations; and
4. Learn techniques, strategies and protocols to use when conferencing with staff.
- Coffee in the morning and a light lunch will be served - if you have special dietary needs, please let us know at least one week prior to the workshop.
A $50 Processing Fee Will Be Charged If Your Registration Is Not Cancelled By 10/17/2019.